Explore the Lembongan Island to complete your holiday in Bali
|Home| About Us| Term & Condition| Contact Us|
Lombok Island Tours
The earliest recorded society on Lombok was relatively small kingdom of the Sasaks. The Sasak peoples were agriculturalists and animists who practised ancestor and spirit worship. The original Sasaks are believed to have come overland from north-west India or Myanmar(Burma) in waves of migration that predated most Indonesian ethnic group. Few relic remain from the old animist kingdoms, and the majority of Sasaks today are Muslim, although animism has left its mark on the culture.
Tour Itenerary :- Pick up from your hotel at 06.00 - 06.30 AM, transfer to the airport.
- By morning flight will take you leaving for Lombok.
- Upon arrive, picked up and meeting service by our local guide
- Start to explore an experience the exotic land of Lombok.
- First tour will be made, visit SUKARARA : the famous of Lombok traditional weaving.
- Next to be continue to BANYUMULEK : traditional poetry village.
- RAMBITAN : Sasak traditional village.
- During the trip, you'll see any rice terrace, agriculture and other plantations.
- Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
- After lunch take a rest and relax on white sandy beach at KUTA BEACH Lombok.
- Last tour to the central of Lombok Handicraft, then direct to the airport for Bali
- On arrive pick up and transfer back to your original hotel.
Tour includes of :
- Air ticket round trip Denpasar - Lombok
- Full air conditioned transfer
- Tours as per itenerary, all entrance fee
- Lunch and complimentary soft drink
- English speaking guide
Tour Exclude : personal expenses, airport tax, beer/alcoholic drink
Charge :USD 150.00 per person (minimum 2 person)
Additional USD 55.00 for single traveller.