Explore the Lembongan Island to complete your holiday in Bali
|Home| About Us| Term & Condition| Contact Us|
Hotel Information Details
The Well HouseHotel - Lembongan Island Hotels
One of a group of three islands located 20 kilometers of bali’s southest coast. Nusa Lembongan is a small island located in the south of Bali. Nusa Lembongan is a part of Klungkung Regency. Nusa Lembongan is a one hour boat cruise from Benoa harbor or 30 minutes fast boat trip from sanur beach. The atmosphere is unspoilt and relaxed and the island’s white sand beaches are fringed by a beautiful reef, which has been declared a marine park activities range from water sports, fishing and snorkeling.
The Well House at Night - The Well House
The well house is strategically located in Lembongan Island, just 25 meters from the Mushroom Bay. On the way to the Well house from Mushroom bay, there is a well which has very pure water and it is often used for relegion ceremonies. Therefore, the owner which is an indigene named it The well house. It is a cool place because it is surrounded by beautiful gardens and swaying palm trees which can be enjoyed while lying down on the surrounding long chairs. It makes everyone who lives here comfortable. The house built with a modern structure and equipped with Balinese décor and semi-open bathroom has a room sized 4 x 4 meters, king size double bed, ceiling fan, a private toilet, wash basin, private balcony with great garden view and a restaurant serving Balinese foods is also available.
Facilities & Services
- Long chairs
- Private chairs & tables on balcony
- Motor Bike Rental
- Massage on request
- Towel in the room
- Relaxing on long chairs with garden view
- Internet Cafe
What to see and to do :
- Walk the suspension bridge between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
- Visit the Lembongan Village seaweed farms
- Snorkel at Crystal Bay; the coral here is a must-see and largely untouched.
- Watch the legendary Lembongan sunsets above the crashing waves.
- Visit the Underground House
- Pura Puncak Sari is the biggest temple on the island, positioned on a hill; the views looking across to Bali are breathtaking.
- Rent a motorcycle
- Take a tour through the mangroves in a sampan-style boat.
- Explore Ceningan Island and its secret beach and blue lagoon
- Rental canoe, boogie and surf board
Room Rates :
The rates are not inclusive government tax and service charge
The above rate inclusive :
TERM OF CONDITION :